You can do it. You can be successful.
* Tom Brady – in 2000, he was the 199th pick of the NFL Draft. Few thought he had the physique or ability to be successful. He is now a NFL most valuable player and a multiple Super Bowl winner.
* Harry Kane – many coaches doubted he had what it took to be successful. He was loaned to several clubs until hard work and dedication enabled him to force himself into the Spurs first team. Now a regular, he has become the club’s top goalscorer in the Premier League era and recently beat Alan Shearer’s record scoring 39 goals in a calendar year.
* Shane Williams – many said he was too small to be successful in International rugby. After a long and successful career, he is Wales’ record try scorer.
You and your business can be successful too.
Do what your competitors don’t, can’t or won’t.
* Stay close to your customers. Listen to them.
* Inspire and motivate your employees. They are the eyes and ears of your business. Use them well.
* Look after your financials. Look after the pennies…
Be You. Be Different.
Good luck with your business.
Thanks for reading!